**Three Strand Braid **December 1 a Zoom Weaving Event
Three Strand Braid demo - a weaving with Annetta ZOOM event
December 1, 11am (central time) [12 Noon Eastern, 10 am Mountain & 9 am Pacific]
- The meeting will last for 60-75 minutes and is limited to 10 people.
- The $6 registration fee is non refundable.
After you have registered and paid you will receive:
- information on how to join the meeting
- a link to download a simple basket pattern
- pattern does not include technique directions
- pattern is a simple basket to use while practicing the technique
How to prepare for this meeting:
You may come just to watch – or you can come prepared to practice the technique.
To practice this technique during the meet up, I suggest that you prepare by starting a simple basket:
- You can use the downloadable pattern to prepare a basket
- or You can prepare for the event by starting your own basket (Use flat or flat oval stakes, weave up the sides until the stakes are all upright (3-5 rows of over 1/under 1 weave) and then one or two rows of twining or triple twining. )
Materials and tools to have ready for the meeting:
- your pre-started basket
- flexible 11/64" flat or flat oval
- a small packer